- Views 367
- Sales 1
What you get with this Hourlie
One hour with me, and I can ask all the hard questions. Here are few, but I want to talk about your business specifically:
1. Who is your market? Don't tell me the world, I've heard that a lot. I am asking who is probably to actually pay money for your service.
2. How big is your market? Is it worth pursuing?
3. What are other companies competing in the same market? Don't tell me that Microsoft or other giant is serving the same market.
4. How is the industry doing? Is it growing or shrinking?
5. Are you aware of all the laws, regulations and certifications?
A paragraph about me:
Formally, I have Bachelor in Economics, MSc on Entrepreneurship and ExMBA on Management. I have 2 start-ups (a Marketing agency and Business Consulting company) and helped 50+ Entrepreneurs and Start-ups to get their business up and running. I have a team of 30+ business analysts - all in-house, full-time employees.
My primary goal for this hourly is just to prevent many Entrepreneurs to rush into start-up and fail. My warm recommendation is, before making any commitment for a business plan or market research, let's spend an hour. If you are not happy with our conversation - you don't need to pay. I can't make any better claim than that.
Get more with Hourlie Add-ons
I can do some additional search for your specific business (1day)
Additional 3 working days+$114
I can provide mentorship throughout entire process
Additional 2 working days+$228
I can deliver all work in 1 working day+$114
What the Seller needs to start the work
Nothing really. A few options for a meeting, so we can find a good match when we can talk.
The point is to listen to you and ask the right question