- Views 54
What you get with this Offer
I have shot products from a range of fashion brands such as Comme des Garçons, Wood Wood, YMC, Garbstore and more. I am used to providing imagery that is made to be the best and clearest in the industry.
For creating the best quality image suitable for use, I will use a combination of one or more of the following:
- Accurate colour correction and post-production lighting effects and alterations
- Making sure that all images in a set have a cohesive style and ensure images work well together
- Effective cropping of images ensuring that framing of your image is effective and suitable
- Smoothing and tidying materials. This includes removing of blemishes and imperfections as well am smoothing textures whilst still retaining natural texture and look (no blurry and texture-less fabric!)
- Ensure any studio background is smooth and devoid of any tell tale marks. (For example cropping out edges and removal of footprints and marks etc.)
- Reshaping of features
- Sharpening and removing noise or adding effective photo grain
- Ensuring the light levels are correct for all parts of the photograph
- Subtle alteration of shapes and enlargement or shrinking of subjects
- Addition of any specialist post-production effects can also be discussed per job
- I do not employ any unrealistic effects or over-manipulation of images that leads to a fake and amateurish final image
You will receive the final images in any image format you require.
I am available to discuss the job beforehand and offer any advice you might need or anything else, im here to deliver the best images for you and your campaign!
I work relatively quickly as long as communication with yourself is fast and efficient.
I can take delivery of your products and shoot them in my studio the net day, then return the products to you. Once I have taken the photographs I will begin post-production work.
I can turn around retouching, in most cases in one working day, but this of course will all be discussed beforehand and an accurate estimate will be given once I have seen the original images and heard your requirements.
View a portfolio here: http://nalee.photography
Get more with Offer Add-ons
I can customise your quote depending on job
Additional 1 working day+$7
What the Freelancer needs to start the work
If I am shooting the product myself - I will need to take delivery of your products and then I will return them once photographed, this is usually within 3 working days.
If I am retouching existing images - Ideally I will need the original raw image files as well as a description of the final image you have in mind (black and white, editing style, image dimensions etc). Sending across examples of work you have seen that you like is also a great help.
I can work on non raw files too, but the higher quality the source image, the better the final result will be.