Prepare and file your company year end accounts

Delivery in
2 days
(2 reviews)
Response time

  • Views 118
  • Sales 1
  • 0

What you get with this Hourlie

I will prepare your company year end accounts and corporation tax return (CT600). I will also process filing to companies house and hmrc.

What the Seller needs to start the work

I will need following from you:

1. Company number
2. Company's income and expenses during the accounting year (for which accounts need to be filed).
3. Company Unique tax reference number (UTR)