What you get with this Hourlie
At best poor technical optimisation can mean you are putting a limit on how high your website will rank and in the worst case, it can result in outright penalisation by Google.
Over the past few months we have noticed an increase in websites not ranking as well as they should be, due to technical factors that need to be improved. On fixing issues like this, we've also witnessed rankings improvement far better and faster than those provided by link-building or other SEO strategies.
The bottom line is that you cannot afford to overlook this important aspect of SEO if you are serious about ranking your website.
This technical audit is appropriate for many situations, such as:
- You have just had a new website built. Many web developers don't understand SEO, or at least not as much as a true SEO expert does. So many of the technical SEO factors are often overlooked by developers that are oblivious to what is required or have outdated knowledge.
- Your website is still optimised as it was in a pre-Panda world and hasn't been updated recenty. This means the site will have areas of technical SEO that will need to be reviewed and will almost certainly be considered over-optimised by today's standards.
- Your rankings are at stand still (or even moving in the wrong direction). You think you have a good back link profile and have had that checked (please see my other hourlies if not), and you have no idea with why this is happening.
- You understand that it is important to have regular website "health checks" or want someone else's opinion.
We can help with all situations above.
With this hourlie you'll get a complete bespoke report, based on a manual, in-depth analysis of your website. Unlike many of the reports available on People Per Hour, this will absolutely not be the output of an automated one-click software tool.
The feedback from our technical audits speaks for itself, so do your rankings a favour and get the ball rolling now.
Please note: If youre website isn't a relatively simple marketing website (e.g. e-commerce, custom web-app) with 250 of fewer pages, please get in contact in advance of purchasing this hourlie to confirm whether extra time is needed to complete the audit.
What the Seller needs to start the work
- Website URL
- Google Search Console access
- Target keywords
- Description of any specific concerns
Professional service, on time and well executed. Would use again.
While everything was eventually completed and to a good standard, it did take a VERY long time to get to that point, sometimes with long periods of no communication despite agreed deadlines. A shame as this sullied what would otherwise have been a very painless experience.
Excellent work and communication. Will definitely continue to work with provider.
Excellent work, as always.
Excellent, detailed, actionable report.
great thank you
Excellent. Joanne's report is thorough, detailed and totally tailored. It's also non-panic-ridden, nor touting for further business....
In a world of cowboy SEO'ers, Joanne stands out as a true professional who KNOWS HER STUFF. Her recommendations work & we're already seeing results from following her advice.
Very happy with the final output. Unfortunately it was delivered late (otherwise 5*), but I was informed of the issues. I'm likely to use Jo again.
Brilliant! Job done on time and in a professional manner. Highly recommended.
An insightful and detailed report from a professional outfit that will enable my development team to fine tune our site. Many thanks Joanne, we totally recommend your services.