- Views 100
What you get with this Offer
By designing a responsive website, Google search engine will rank your website higher so that it gets displayed in the first search results on a relative user search.
- Over the course of two days I will configure your existing website to appear mobile friendly and be accessible by all modern widely-used mobile browsers so that your users can easily use your website on mobile and drive more traffic.
- I will add swipe support whenever possible so that users can interact with the website just as in a native feel-like experience.
- I will improve loading speed of your website for mobile users
1) Firstly we will have a chat where you will have the chance to explain the needs and values of your website and how you would like it to appear.
2) Then we will go through a 3-step process together, iterating on the design making sure that you get what you require and you are happy with the end design.
3) Finally I will hand over your website checking together the checklist to make sure that all requirements are met and the objectives are reached
Get more with Offer Add-ons
I can make your website work offline which gives the user a native app-like feel
Additional 1 working day+£17
What the Freelancer needs to start the work
I will need all the base code from your website and any credentials needed to access where the files of the website are hosted.
Most importantly I will need to know your requirements of how you would like your website to be presented and what is the reason why you want to make it mobile friendly.
Also it needs to be clear what are the goals of your website and what are you trying to achieve.
These are important for me so that I can align with your vision and values in order to create something that will be congruent to your vision and fully understand your needs.