- Views 544
What you get with this Hourlie
This price is set for a fixed printing size of approximately 12 x15 inches, at 300dpi. It can be delivered in various formats: JPEG, PNG, PDF, or TIFF, or anything else Adobe Photoshop supports. Please ask for Custom Job if the size you wish for is significantly bigger or smaller.
If the illustration entails the level of complexity shown on the first sample, I will probably require more than 5 days to finish it.
On request (and very much recommended) I can prepare several thumbnails for the client to see and approve on, prior to working on the final piece. Depending on the kind of piece, especially if you need it for something specific, I may like to show you the work at several stages. Although typically conceptual and compositional matters are cleared during the thumbnail and sketching process, before the final painting work is started.
Terms as shown in the contract I give to clients:
• All rights not expressly granted on the final contract remain property of the artist. (i.e. Rights may be granted to use and reproduce the image, but the artist retains authorship).
• Grant of any rights is conditional upon payment in full.
• All sketches and preliminary work remain property of the artist.
• Artist reserves the right to use art for self-promotion. (i.e. website, portfolio, promotional directories).
• Client may not edit, correct, adapt, modify or change the finished artwork in any way without written permission from the artist.
• Client will indemnify and hold artist harmless against any claim arising from artist’s reliance upon reference material provided to the artist by the client.
• There can be no refunds on an product that has already been delivered.
* PPH's fees included on my fees.
What the Seller needs to start the work
I need to know what the piece is it for, so I can gauge the 'mood', is it gothic? hellish? light fantasy? (like D&D?) or is it for children?
If you already have a specific description, then the description.
References can help, if you wish, or anything that may inspire me. Also with references, I can approach a desired style.
FInally, I would prefer the client to be reachable during the thumbnail and sketching process for feedback, approval of a final sketch is required before the painting work of the actual piece is started.