- Views 46
What you get with this Offer
But you are a bit reluctant, you have heard of horror stories of Developers refusing to release the source code and so on.
I am a qualified IT lawyer with over 7 years experience in Legal Drafting and corporate practice.
It is necessary to have such contracts drafted by a qualified lawyer with relevant experience to ensure that the agreement avoids the common pitfalls and that the agreement you are entering into captures all the aspects of the transaction in your favour, protects you against future claims by the adverse party and is enforceable as against the other party.
What the Freelancer needs to start the work
I need to to provide me with the following details for the Software Purchase Agreement;
1. Name of both parties
2. Address of both parties.
3. Status of parties: Registered Company, Individual.
4. If it is an Individual, under what country/ state law was it registered and is it located.
5. Details of the software to be developed.
6. Purchase price. Is it inclusive of tax?
7. Is there a set date for delivery?
8. Do you want witnesses?
9. Services offered by parties.
10. Do you want to resolve dispute by Arbitration or Court?