What you get with this Offer
Below are some examples of functionality which can automated using VBA:
- Sorting, filtering, moving, deleting data etc (all forms of data manipulation)
- Advanced Excel formulae
- Reading / writing to databases
- Web scraping
- Charts / graphs
- Data validation / dropdowns
- Workbook events
- Popup Userforms
- Conditional formatting
- Integrations with Word, Access, Powerpoint and Outlook
- Custom ribbons
- Complex statistical calculations and simulations
I am more than happy to discuss the work with you prior to purchasing hourlies. You could be surprised how much is possible to automate using VBA.
Note: By default I will build this to be compatible with Excel 2010 for Windows and newer. Please let me know should you wish this to work on other versions of Excel such as Excel for Mac.
What the Freelancer needs to start the work
- Description of what you want the VBA macro to do.
- Copy of your workbook (Optional).
- Confirmation of which version of Excel that you are using.
Excellent job done by a highly professional VBA specialist. Delivered in time (1 day) as promised
Great work on a very long project. Mark is a wizard when it comes to Excel and VBA. Thanks Mark!!
Super work by Mark once again, on a completely different project. He remained available for many iteration after delivery. I strongly recommend him. We'll continue doing business with him. Thanks Mark!
Mark is absolutely superb, he's done some fantastic work for us and always a pleasure to work with !
Fantastic work yet again - very happy. Highly recommend!