- Views 16
What you get with this Offer
The offer would include the fulfillment of all the packaging requirements for the components, it would be manufacturable however based on supplier feedback (if provided) the modifications will be implemented.
All the tooling lines including main tooling & lifter or slider tooling would be suggested.
It would include the material proposals.
Under 2D detailed drawing, all the typical sections showing interfaces, parting line, graining details typical notes & GD & T.
Get more with Offer Add-ons
I can design core, cavity, lifer & slider for injection molded parts for tooling.
Additional 5 working days+$500
What the Freelancer needs to start the work
As input the following are required:
1. Complete environment data where the part has to be fitted.
2. A-surface of the component, if in case the A-surface data is not available I can provide the engineering feasible surface of the component but later that has to be refined into A-surface by the customer.
3. Any reference part or drawing that the customer is expecting the proposed part must appeal to be.
4. Any standard that needs to be followed e.g for tolerancing, gap & flushness requirements, any proven standard feature to be used like snaps or bosses etc..
5. Input data file in .stp or dxf format.
6. Time plan as per customer expected deadline.