- Views 6
What you get with this Hourlie
Bring a dull document back to life with a unique and eye-catching design, tailored to your brand and target audience. Perfect for a range of solutions including business or corporate brochures, marketing literature, eBooks, workbooks or training manuals.
If you have any questions before getting started, please feel free to get in touch!
A little about me: I’m a professional, full-time freelancer with eight years experience in print and graphic design. Previous clients include Toyota, Carling, Whirlpool, Pipedrive and KitchenAid.
Please note: Delivery and completion time of this Hourlie is dependent on how quickly you can respond to questions, provide feedback or advise on amendments.
What the Seller needs to start the work
To start the ball rolling, I will need the following:
- Details about your company or brand, your website URL and information about your products and services
- Your copy (Microsoft Word format)
- Your logo (high resolution format)
- Your brand colours or guidelines
- Any images you would like to use (high resolution format)
- What layout you would prefer (portrait, landscape or square)