- Views 110
What you get with this Hourlie
In brief, my service includes -
* unlimited revisions - no sign-off until you're completely happy with what I've produced for you
* a PDF file you can take to any printers and another one you can use online
* stock images for use in your brochure
* for a small extra fee, let me proof-read and provide copy revisions for the best reading and to maximise responses
A bit about my background...
* I've worked on and directed marketing and design campaigns for over 17,000 companies across 400 different business sectors
* Design and copy work I've done lately includes franchise information packs, business sales memorandums, finance company brochures, investment proposal brochures and much more
* Particularly skilled at structuring design and content with the purpose of lead generation - my career has always been in "below the line" advertising
Here's a link to my PPH portfolio - https://www.peopleperhour.com/freelancer/mark/copy-writer-print-design-19-year/1274023
And here's more about me and my background on LinkedIn - https://www.linkedin.com/in/markfairlie/
What the Seller needs to start the work
Getting started is very easy. What I need from you is:
• The pictures you want to use in your brochure
• The wording you want to use in your brochure (and, if you're purchasing my proof-reading and copy writing skills as part of this hourlie, how do you want them to read? Friendly, professional, informal, conversational? The tone of voice that suits your business best)
• What size of brochure do you want - A4, A5, A6?
• The orientation of the brochure - portrait or landscape?
• The fonts, logo, and colour scheme you want me to use, or do you want me to choose them for you?
It's that simple. Once I've got all that, the clock starts ticking.
This is how I work and it works really well for clients. I produce a first draft and send it over to you. You provide me with as much feedback as you can about what you like, what you don't like, what you want to keep, what you want to drop, and so on. Be as critical as you like - it's your brochure and you need to be 100% happy with it.
The brochure will keep going back and forth between us with changes being made at your direction until you're completely happy with it.
I am solely focused on 100% satisfaction for you and you'll see that in both my words and actions. You'll find me a very responsive designer copy writer, friendly to work with, and committed to hitting quality and time deadlines.
So, let's get started! :-)