- Views 19
What you get with this Offer
• A flawless first draft that provides approval of the new design being produced.
• Unlimited revisions to produce the desired final design
• Upon approval, we will begin creation on the development server that can be reviewed daily
• Dynamic navigation bar combined with drop downs, sliders and specific subcategories
• Excellent options for Featured, Sale, Newly added products and brand sliders
• A multi-select layered navigation system (within left-hand side)
• A built in Ajax customized Shopping Cart
• Quality support for a variety of payment gateways such as PayPal, Worldpay, SagePay, debit/credit card, and cash on delivery
• Highly flexible address billing and shipping options constantly available
• An efficient one-page checkout
• Discount cart & catalogue rules along with coupon setup to promote sales
• Clear product category, products, and sales management in administration available for website owner
• The availability of printable invoices and email setup on order
• All customization will be done based on clients request to suit their specific taste and style
Any questions feel free to ask im always happy to help.
* If you require bespoke designs for mobile make sure to select the addon
Get more with Offer Add-ons
I can make it mobile responsive
Additional 5 working days+$150
I can add blog feature
Additional 5 working days+$100
What the Freelancer needs to start the work
1) Your company logo in high quality / high resolution
2) Your preferences to colours, style including any reference websites you like and what you like about them.
3) Your main category products ( Recommend around 8 maximum with anything else as a sub category)
4) Any slogan, content or messages you want to promote or include such as tel number, free delivery, buy 1 get one free etc
5) Include 5 demo products; Product title, product image, product description & price.
I Generally try to get my initial mockups over within 4-5 working days and once all main page design mockups are confirmed and signed off (Homepage, Categories & products page) I then move onto the development stage which is generally 2-5 weeks depending on the complexity of each project.
Once and only once the website is complete and signed off and invoice settled do I hand over access to the backend / admin.