Explore the marketplace!
- Delivery in 1 day
- Delivery in 5 days
- Delivery in 3 days
- Delivery in 5 days
What you get with this Offer
I work for the world’s largest university group, and pioneered the use of chatbots within the company to streamline customer service and automate lead generation.
As of February 2019, our 8 chatbots handle 56% of all incoming enquiries, saving teams around 6 hours per week, and have generated us just over £250,000 in sales in the past 6 months, all on their own.
I’ve been developing, using and training chatbots for over a year, and I now want to use that hard-earned knowledge to help businesses achieve the same level of success.
Now that I’ve establish my credentials, here’s what I’m offering.
If you purchase this package, I will build you a custom Facebook Messenger chatbot that:
- Can advertise up to 20 products/services, and can refer customers to your website for more information
- Can handle up to 20 frequently asked questions like: What time are you open? What’s your address? Do you offer men’s haircuts? How much is delivery? Where’s your returns policy?
- Has basic natural language processing (NLP) capabilities, meaning the chatbot can understand sentence structure, common objects and a user’s intent.
- Can generate enquiries/appointments and send them to you by email
- Can be added as a Live Chat feature on your website
Once the chatbot is developed, I won’t just leave it with you and run off into the sunset. When I’m done, and you’re more than satisfied with the end result, I will:
- Give you training on how to handle enquiries/best practice
- Hand over complete control of the chatbot to you, and I’ll teach you how to make your own changes to the chatbot in the future
(Note, please message me with your requirements before buying)
Get more with Offer Add-ons
I can provide 3 months of tweaks and maintenance after completion
Requires no additional time+£100
I can include upgraded NLP and training to handle an additional 20 questions
Additional 1 working day+£25
What the Freelancer needs to start the work
A list of frequently asked questions, links to your products, business contact details and if you have them, any brand design or brand voice guidelines.