- Views 18,511
- Sales 223
What you get with this Offer
Having been writing on a trade basis for some of the UK's largest agencies, more than 150 of my articles have been published in national and regional magazines/newspapers in the UK. Many more than this have appeared across hundreds of blogs and news-feeds.
Since introducing this Hourlie to the PPH community, it has risen to the 'All-Time Bestseller' category and received over 150 positive reviews. Something I am very proud of.
For this Hourlie, I will write a compelling press release to announce the launch of a new promotion, product line, or tie your company into current trends to craft a newsworthy article - angles with the highest chance of publication.
- You can also purchase the Extra Hourlies below if you need access to your targeted media contact details (I'll provide a detailed spreadsheet including their contact details such as email and phone number, enabling you to run your own reach-out campaign). Price is £50 per 200 contacts; please ask for an exact available count based on your niche, prior to ordering.
- Using my various agency licences, I can distribute your press release directly to targeted journalists and bloggers in your industry. My database covers media contacts from the UK and North America, so we can refine the results prior to distribution, based on your goals.
Your entire press campaign is taken care of, giving you time to do what you do best – run your business! The whole process will take 2-4 days maximum for me to write your press release AND schedule it for online distribution (if required), you will have the opportunity to ask for revisions and approve the article before it is distributed. If you're after a more comprehensive distribution, please contact me to discuss your campaign requirements. Happy to arrange a call.
**CONTACT ME TO DISCUSS YOUR PROJECT OR IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS**
What the Freelancer needs to start the work
1) Please give relevant background information on the primary Management team (or Founders) - a short Bio would be ideal.
2) Provide as much information about your product/service as possible, including USPs for consideration. A link to your website(s) to form part of the research would be great.
3) Why and did you start this business? What is your ultimate goal with it; what are you trying to achieve with your product/service?
4) What demographics are you targeting (end user); and what subjects/categories would you like to target for the media contacts (i.e. tech, beauty, fitness, home etc).
5) Do you have any video links or jpeg product images to supply, to correspond to the article? Alternatively, a relevant photo of the Management team/Founders would work well during distribution.
6) Are there any story angles you would like me to consider writing about? Please note that I do not write 'advertorials,' the stories I write have to stand a greater chance of publication by offering contacts newsworthy stories.
7) Please provide the email/phone and full contact name of the person dealing with your PR, so this can be inserted into the footer of your article.