- Views 3,036
- Sales 33
What you get with this Offer
What you get with this Hourlie:
- Carefully planned, thoroughly executed account & campaign set up
- Targeting options (geo-targeting, day-parting, etc.)
- Careful product analysis & keyword research
- Core keyword list of up to 500 carefully selected terms
- Highly organised and efficient campaign/ad group structure
- Enticing & persuasive ad copy creation (with up to 4 variations per ad group for A/B Testing)
- Initial bidding strategy implementation
- Initial campaign optimisation
- Advice on PPC strategy
*Note 1: I am not able to take on jobs related to Adult Sites, Gambling Sites, or Pharmaceuticals.
*Note 2: This Hourlie is only made available to end users of an AdWords account, and is not offered to AdWords/PPC/SEM managers or consultants, SEM Agencies, or any such parties looking to resell PPC services to their own clients.
*Note 3: This Hourlie offers the setting up of AdWords PPC campaigns from scratch, plus its optional ad-on services. If you need another service related to AdWords PPC, please contact me or see my other Hourlies.
Why buy PPC services from me?
Because I'm a tried and tested "Specialist" in PPC advertising, with a successful career background in this area (see "about me" and my "portfolio"). This means I have the right skill set, expertise and professionalism to deliver smart, efficient and successful PPC campaigns. I'm not an SEO geek who also does some PPC work. I'm a dedicated "PPC Specialist". I have 5+ years' media-agency experience, mastering just that, "PPC", in London's competitive SEM industry. I've set up, optimised, managed, reviewed and re-structured PPC campaigns containing up to 50,000 keywords, for clients like Ford, AXA, First Direct, TalkTalk and Virgin Money, spending millions of pounds of their advertising budgets for them on Google AdWords, Bing (MSN) and Yahoo!. So, if you need "expert help with AdWords PPC", I'm your man. If you need help with SEO (which is a different kind of animal) then you can find better.
What the Freelancer needs to start the work
I need you to let me know your AdWords Client ID Number if you've already signed up for an AdWords account (you can find it in the top right corner of the AdWords interface, when you log in), so that I can send you a request to access your account as an AdWords Manager through my Manager Account. Once you've accepted my invitation, I can start working immediately. (You will be able to terminate my Manager Access, once the job is completed to your satisfaction.) I can help you create an AdWords account if you don't have one yet.
Please also try to give me as much information as possible about your campaign needs including the following:
- Details of the nature of your business and website URL to be promoted
- Campaign objectives, USPs (Unique Selling Points), marketing message, estimated monthly AdWords budget
- Campaign specifications including target area, target audience, etc.
- Other special requirements which can be executed within the scope of this Hourlie