- Views 4,817
- Sales 29
What you get with this Hourlie
1. Professionally prepared full set of Report & Accounts (includes Directors report, Profit & Loss Accounts, Balance Sheets, Notes to the Accounts).
2. Professionally prepared Abbreviated Accounts (suitable for submission to Companies House).
3. Tax Computation showing tax payable and how the figure was arrived at.
4. Corporation Tax Return (CT600) completed for you.
5. Accounts converted to iXBRL format and submitted to HMRC.
4. Free initial consultation to discuss your requirements via skype or phone.
Accounts would be completed and sent to you for approval within 2 days subject to receiving all relevant information and documents.
We aim to submit the accounts to HMRC and Companies House with 24 hours of you approving the accounts.
What the Seller needs to start the work
* Record of all transactions for the relevant years (preferably in a spreadsheet or accounting software).
* Bank statement (in spreadsheet)for the relevant year
* HMRC Reference number and Companies House Authentication code
* All information/documents relevant to the accounts.