- Views 1,459
What you get with this Hourlie
***Must be based within London's M25 – surcharge added for outside London***
We will provide a bespoke 60 second video package that is tailored to you and your business/organisation aimed at web distribution, including some primary development, production and post-production. The initial development stage will be carried out either over the phone and/or via emails to discuss your project.
Unless otherwise discussed, your video will be structured as follows;
- [Title card] your logo or branding material
- Narrated through a scripted voice over which will be recorded by you or one of your staff on the day of production generally through an interview process
- Tour of your premises, demonstration of your product or service, any vital information
- A “call to action” (written into the script or appearing on screen i.e. to attract business and traffic to your website).
- [Endcard] your logo and contact details
- licensed music for web streaming included
We will then send a single man crew to one location, using high-end 2K TrueHD Sony video camera, Sennhieser radio microphone and three LED panel lights, provide a four hour shoot anywhere within the M25 radius.
Within 24 hours* of the shoot we will ingest, edit and compose a screener of your 60 second promotional video including a sound balance and grade, for your viewing at which stage you may suggest any final changes or amendments as required. Your full satisfaction is our responsibility so we give you the opportunity to make changes so that your video is perfect. We will then produce a delivery screener of your video so that you can see the work has been completed.
Your final delivery will be a 60 second sharp and snappy or soft and engaging, appropriate promotional video so suit the needs of your audience and the call to action you require. Your final files (unless otherwise discussed) will be delivered as .mp4 files compressed in H.264 format for optimum web uploading and streaming.
Whether you are seeking video for social media, your website or for a presentation or campaign, get in touch.
*24 hour turnaround will be based on our availability when you book your shoot date. We aim, pending your feedback, to turn around the project within 5 days of the production date (filming).
What the Seller needs to start the work
To get started we will need an initial discussion about your video to draw up a proposed structure.
We will require;
- your location address (one location only) and any parking restrictions
- your website or online information (for research purposes to construct the structure of your video)
- your branding logos and any information on your colours and typography (style guide if available)
- a few days’ notice in order to communicate and clear a vision for the video with you
We have a passion for filmmaking and visual communications, all we need is your ideas and information.