What you get with this Hourlie
... You have a bunch of filled PDF-forms (or Word DOC's) with all the data You have collected...
… But You need it all in a list instead - so that You can sort it, rearrange it, analyse it, make sums, edit it, import it to Your database, do a MailMerge and all...
… Worry not;
- You have just found the Service You need!
I will take any kind of PDF, Word, Text or alike document that contains formatted data (as in tables, forms, listings or otherwise uniformly laid out) and extract that data to a Excel-sheet with ONE RECORD A ROW and appropriate set of columns. Making the data useful for further processing.
The Limitations for this Hourlie:
- Source document of Maximum 200 pages, with each data-form not spanning more than 3 pages. It is quite OK if the document has more pages per section that do not contain data to be extracted.
- or, If You have separate documents for each form, Maximum 100 files, with each form not spanning more than 2 pages. It is quite OK if the document has more pages that do not contain data to be extracted, as instructions, cover letter or conditions-appendix and like.
(Please send all files in ONE zipped folder in this case).
- Source must NOT be a scanned document.
If Your job is larger, not uniformly formatted or even scanned forms, please contact me for a proposal to a custom job. Attach a sample of document(s) and I will assess it free of charge within one day.
Get more with Hourlie Add-ons
I can convert the result to Google docs or .csv
Additional 1 working day+$9
I can convert the result to XML-data
Additional 1 working day+$13
I can splitt or merge of data-fields (Needs contact to accept spec.)
Additional 1 working day+$19
I can deliver all work in 1 working day+$13
What the Seller needs to start the work
- All I need from You is the Document(s) and, if any, preferences in column-order etc.
- In case of "Splitt or merge of fields" add-on, I will need your instructions (and approve that it is doable from Your data source).
Really pleased to how found Jonas: this is the man if ever you need data reformatting or manipulating. A pleasure to work with him