- Views 54
What you get with this Offer
So, to kick things off, I’ll start with a little bit about myself, how I work, what happens on completion of the project, what you will receive from this Offer and finally a little bit about what I need from you to get started.
Ok, my name is Jon, I live in the UK and I've been in the software development, design and hosting industry for over 20 years, and I've been working in and around the WordPress space since its release about 15 years ago, way back in early 2003. However, I'm new to People Per Hour and to get the ball rolling on here my first 5 customers will benefit from my work at half the usual price. (Regular price £650)
Nobody likes to be kept in the dark, especially when it’s something important like a new website. So, to keep you in the loop, I like to keep a line of communication open and provide you with regular updates, so you know exactly how your project is progressing. I also welcome your feedback throughout the project, helping it stay on track, ensuring you get exactly what you want.
What happens once the project is completed? Don’t worry, I will be available for any questions you may have relating to your new website. I want to give you the tools you need to easily manage your website in the future without incurring additional costs. So, in addition to receiving your website, you will also receive a page builder, called Beaver Builder, which will allow you to edit the layout and content of your site with ease, this sells online for $99 for a 12 month subscription. To help you get to grips with WordPress, Beaver Builder, Yoast SEO and Google Analytics I have included over 80 videos to get you started. There's also some written documentation on using WordPress and its all built right into the backend of your website.
What’s included in this Offer?
• A fully responsive WordPress website
• Installation of the latest version of WordPress, Databases and plugins.
• 5 pages designed specific to your requirements
• Your content added to pages (you need to provide this)
• Page Builder from Beaver Builder allowing real time updates (worth $99 per year)
• WordPress Security (provided by iThemes Security Pro and worth $80 per year)
• GDPR Compliant
• Your site submitted to Google for indexing
• Basic SEO setup from Yoast
• Social media integration if required
• Stock images can be provided if required
• Over 80 videos to help you manage your site after completion
Get more with Offer Add-ons
I can host your website for 12 months with SSL & daily backups
Additional 1 working day+£100
I can advise and purchase a (.com, .co.uk, .uk etc…) domain on your behalf
Requires no additional time+£15
I can add 5 additional pages
Additional 2 working days+£50
I can design a vector logo for your business
Additional 2 working days+£70
I can add ecommerce functionality so you can sell products
Additional 5 working days+£250
What the Freelancer needs to start the work
• The nature of your business
• Branding/Company Logo (If you don’t have a logo or would like to re-brand check out the Add-ons in this offer)
• Content for each page, this can include
o Audio (podcasts etc…)
• Information about your site’s functionality
• Login details for your hosting account (if you already have hosting)
• Domain name
• Colour scheme relating to your existing branding
• Example websites that demonstrate elements that you would like to incorporate into your website (Colour schemes, layouts, scroll effects, sign up forms, image gallery) Basically anything that you like the look of, it gives us some talking points on what you are looking for.
• Any further information that you feel may be relevant to aid the successful completion of your website.
Once I have received all the above information your project will be completed within 5 working days. (unless you have selected some additional add-ons, in which case please take these addition days into account)
Outline of the design and development process:
1. After receiving your order, I will contact you to discuss and clarify your requirements.
2. Provide you with a Design concept for you to review
3. Make any amendments to the design until you are completely happy
4. Add your additional pages with content & implement any additional plugins required
5. Final review of website
7. Website goes live!