- Views 25
What you get with this Hourlie
1) Asp.Net Core 2.0 MVC application with one index (grid) listing page.
2) Create modal to add new entry, from index page.
3) Edit modal to update entry, from index grid listing.
4) One SQL Server table to store data used in MVC page.
5) SQL Server table connected to MVC pages using EF Core.
Please email me on firstname.lastname@example.org (Same Id on Skype) with any questions or clarifications.
I have attached images from another application that I have created, showing the index page and create/edit modals for data add/update.
What the Seller needs to start the work
The following items will be required to start any work:
1) Columns required in SQL Server table. This must include data type and length.
2) Columns required for display on MVC index page grid listing. A wireframe layout would be best option.
3) UI design/colors required on UI*.
*If not provided I will use a bootstrap based UI that I have readily available.