- Views 234
What you get with this Hourlie
2. 1 matching print-ready PDF for print book at 300 dpi
3. All stock images included
4. Unlimited Revisions Included
What the Seller needs to start the work
1. The title, subtitle, author name, series number if there is one, and anything else you want on the cover.
2. A good description of the concept that you are looking.
3. If you have any images, I will need them.
4. A font style, if you have something special in mind.
For Print Book Cover
1. Trim size, or size you want your book to be. An example would be 6" x 9".
2. The exact page count of your book.
3. The type of paper you are going to use, example: white, cream, white with color ink. The reason I need this is because each one has a different thickness. Createspace won't accept a book cover that isn't sized properly.