- Views 13
What you get with this Offer
- familiarise myself with your product or service, the features it holds as well as the benefits it provides.
- write a first draft summarising the specific value your product or service offers, clearly and concisely. This draft should break down the individual benefits of your offering, paint a mental image of the overall value your offering will bring to their immediate future, and disarm any common objections your clients might have which hold them back from making the purchase.
- redraft the copy for maximum effectiveness in maintaining customer interest - removing unnecessary words and phrases, reworking sentence structure, replacing insufficiently effective language.
The final product description should include the following:
- A brief and effectively engaging title.
- A concise overview of the value your good or service offers, between 4-6 bullet points.
- A well-structured body copy, with 350 words split between 2-3 paragraphs. The paragraphs themselves will make use of emotionally powerful words and phrases; language designed to paint an image in your client’s eye of exactly how their lives will be improved by using your product or service. The intention of this element of the copy is to create a visual representation in the client’s mind of the their immediate future, one which has been improved by the precise benefits your company offers. This has the benefit of working with the already existing tendency for us to mentally create visual images as we read, as well as linking your product or service to a hypothetical point in their immediate future where their lives are preferable to the existing present.
- A brief paragraph, between 50-100 words, running through the main objections clients might have holding them back from buying your product - answering each in a thorough and concrete way.
Get more with Offer Add-ons
I can write a second 400-500 word product description for ecommerce platforms
Additional 1 working day+$25
I can deliver all work in 1 working day+$19
What the Freelancer needs to start the work
I will need as detailed a description of your product or service as you can provide. The more features or benefits you can give, the better I can write a piece of copy which accurately reflects the value your product or service offers.
For best results I will need the following:
- The main features of your product or service, with as much detail as possible.
- The main benefits your customer derives from these features, provided these are know. If not I can find the main benefits from the features you’ve given.
- The main objections your customers might have to buying, i.e. it’s too expensive, they aren’t familiar with your company, they’re not familiar with your product.
- Any other information you think may be helpful in my writing for you copy which will reliably and effectively convert prospects into customers.