- Views 545
- Sales 1
What you get with this Hourlie
Writing engaging posts provides an instant way to reach thousands or even millions of people.
In the world of tourism social media can be used as a personalised form of advertising, allowing customers to comment and post reviews for example.
The use of the social media can help your tourism business to enhance its buzz and create credibility. The essential point to remember is that like tourism, social media exists to bring people together.
Why is content marketing important
• Provide information - Content is the single most important thing on your site. It tells your prospective customers who you are, what you stand for, what your business is all about!
• It gives customers confidence - Consumers are becoming socially savvy, and will judge your business and credibility based on your social status.
• It allows you to promote special deals, get feedback, and the ability to further engage with your client base in a non-formal manner through various social media channels.
• To build positive brand awareness
• Stand out - Do things that no one else is doing. Focus on what’s unique about your business and show it to the world.
With this Hourlie I will write 30 engaging posts for you to use on one of your social media platforms.
What the Seller needs to start the work
- A small brief about your business
- Your business's aims and objectives
- Your social media aims and objectives
- Your keywords
- Details regarding each of your social media profiles
- Details regarding your competitors social media profiles
- Which platform you would like the posts written for