- Views 63
What you get with this Offer
You will receive 2 images of every product (front and back shot) in the following formats:
- Longest edge 3000px @ 300dpi .TIF (For print and archive use)
- Longest edge 1400px @ 72dpi .JPEG (Compressed for web publishing)
I can also provide additional images showing detailed parts of your product for a discounted price.
Uniform flatly images give customers a clear idea of garment shape, colour and fabric texture. This style also gives customers an unrivalled, non-distracting birds-eye view of a how the whole collection works together, this is especially useful when sending to buyers on a line sheet.
As every flatlay image has a uniform background colour, (I recommend a light-middle grey), this allows you to collage and create seamless promotional ‘grid-style’ images to use as effective website banners or social media posts.
If preferred, I can alter the background colour to one of your choice, this includes a perfect white background.
- Preparation and steaming of garments (approx ½ day)
- Preparation of studio space and lighting suitable for flatlay image (approx ½ day)
- Shooting every product, both front and back (1-2 days)
- Post production of every image (approx 1-3 days)
Approximate turn around is 4-7 working days. If I have only been able to see production spec imagery, this may take slightly longer depending on product complexity. Please get in touch and I will be able to be more precise :)
What the Freelancer needs to start the work
I will need to know the number of products you have in mind for shooting.
I will need to know the product breakdown, eg: 8 jackets, 12 short sleeve shirts, 18 t-shirts, 4 bags.
I will need to take delivery of your products, then I will email you when I have received the delivery and when I will begin shooting (should be the next working day).
I will send you the an email upon completion of the job along with small watermarked images for you to check
I will only request payment for the full amount upon completion of the job after you have received the small watermarked images and you have confirmed they are all good. I will require full payment before I release the products back to you.
- Once payment has been received, I will send over:
- Dropbox link or WeTransfer link containing two folders
- Folder 1 - Small web optimised images (for use on your website)
- Folder 2 - Full size images suitable for large format and print.