- Views 627
- Sales 4
What you get with this Hourlie
I can setup a carefully planned and efficient PPC campaign to help you drive high quality traffic to your eCommerce website. You can choose one of the following two services:
1) I can set up a Google AdWords eCommerce PPC campaign that will help you gain prominent visibility on Google and enable your ads to be seen by potential customers looking for your products or services, and entice them to your site
2) I can set up a Bing Ads PPC campaign that will help you gain prominent visibility on Bing and Yahoo! and enable your ads to be seen by potential customers looking for your products or services, and entice them to your site
What you get with this Hourlie:
- Carefully planned, thoroughly executed account & campaign set up
- Careful product analysis & keyword research
- Core keyword list of up to 500 carefully selected terms
- Highly organised and efficient campaign/ad group structure
- Enticing & persuasive ad copy creation (with up to 4 variations per ad group for A/B Testing)
- Initial bidding strategy implementation
- Initial campaign optimisation
- Advice on PPC strategy
*Note 1: I am not able to take on jobs related to Adult Sites, Gambling Sites, or Pharmaceuticals.
*Note 2: This Hourlie is only made available to end users of a Google AdWords or Bing Ads account, and is not offered to PPC/SEM managers or consultants, SEM Agencies, or any such parties looking to resell PPC services to their own clients.
*Note 3: This Hourlie offers the setting up of Google AdWords or Bing Ads eCommerce PPC campaigns from scratch, plus its optional ad-on services. If you need another service related to AdWords/Bing PPC, please contact me or see my other Hourlies.
What the Seller needs to start the work
IMPORTANT: Please specify whether you would like me to set up a PPC campaign in Google AdWords or Bing Ads when you puchase this hourlie.
1- If you want me to set up an account in Google AdWords:
I need you to let me know your AdWords Client ID Number if you've already signed up for an AdWords account (you can find it in the top right corner of the AdWords interface, when you log in), so that I can send you a request to access your account as an AdWords Manager through my Manager Account.
2- If you want me to set up an account in Bing Ads:
I need you to let me know your Bing Ads account number if you've already signed up for a Bing account, so that I can send you a request to link to your account as a manager through my Bing Agency/Manager Account. If you don't yet have a Bing Ads account, you can sign up for one at one of the following web addresses:
3- Please also try to give me as much information as possible about your campaign needs including the following:
- Details of the nature of your business and website URL to be promoted
- Campaign objectives, USPs (Unique Selling Points), marketing message, estimated monthly Bing Ads budget
- Campaign specifications including target area, target audience, etc.
- Other special requirements which can be executed within the scope of this Hourlie