What you get with this Offer
With your 800 word document (other sizes are available on request) I will proofread for correct syntax, grammar, structure and flow. Not only that, but I will also make suggestions to help you reach your target audience more effectively. As a teacher/lecturer I am more than aware of the requirements of many institutions in relation to their marking schemes (please note this service is only approved for educational establishments who permit the use of external proofreaders and improvers). I am also able to ensure that the use of words is appropriate for your target audience - there is no point using high level syntax if your target audience cannot engage with them!
All work is required to be submitted to me in MS Word format - this is so that I can use Document Tracking to help you see the changes that have been made - and also to allow you to "roll back" any changes that you feel you do not want to incorporate.
What you get:
1. A native English teacher/lecturer with an Honours degree in Literature and over 15 years of teaching experience.
2. High levels of availability for discussion either with telephone or email.
3. A fully tracked version of MS Word showing the changes made.
4. One additional revision of your document.
6. Suggestions for improvement based on your audience needs.
7. Full discretion which can involve Non-Disclosure Agreements if needed.
Custom quotes are also available on request.
Get more with Offer Add-ons
I can increase the word limit for a further 200 words for
Additional 1 working day+$7
I can deliver all work in 1 working day+$13
What the Freelancer needs to start the work
A full MS Word document with a description of the target audience and eventual submission of where the work is intended to be submitted. This should include any questions, guidelines or references that were set for the document to be produced.