- Views 1,269
- Sales 23
What you get with this Hourlie
- Is your site missing that little something?
- Perhaps you get 1000's of hits but very little interest?
- Tried review websites and got confusing feedback from amateurs?
- Or maybe you're a great Developer that just needs a Designer to run his critical eye over your work?
I have been a qualified freelance Web Designer and Visual Designer since 2009, I work with leading Developers and Studios all over the world, and have been featured in Web Designer Magazine..so it's fair to say I know a nice website when I see one!
I will review your website, critique it, and send you a Word document that tells you (in jargon-free plain English) how each of your chosen pages* could be improved.
This is a professional website review, not a quick list of obvious points. I'll detail what's wrong with the usability of your site, where the design may be letting you down, where the typography is not making it easy for people to use your website/driving sales...and loads more. I'll provide links where you can see websites that are doing these things right, so everything is clear and you know the exact way ahead!
- You get over 8 years of experience in a website review that takes me around 3 hours+ to create and spans on average 6 pages in MS Word!
This service is aimed at people who take their online business very seriously and want to know what's 'wrong' with their existing (or new) website. It's NOT for people who just want me to flatter their work, if you can't handle criticism please don't buy this critique!
* Up to FOUR pages - for example, Home, About, Services, Contact.
What the Seller needs to start the work
Web addresses (url) of the FOUR pages you'd like me to review. One of the four pages must be the Home page.
I do not need details about the site or what you offer as that should be obvious - if it isn't then I'll mention that in the Website Improvement Guide!