Prepare and file Company accounts and corporation tax return

Delivery in
3 days

  • Views 58
  • 0

What you get with this Offer

This offers provides the following services:

- The Preparation & Filing of your Company Accounts with the HMRC (CT600) & Companies House in Abbreviated Format or in a Full Set (if preferred)
- The Preparation & Filing of your corporation tax return (CT600) to HMRC.

As a working mum, I understand the struggle for balance and I aim to lift some of your accounting/tax burden so you can concentrate on what you do best!

Get more with Offer Add-ons

  • I can deliver all work in 1 working day

What the Freelancer needs to start the work

In order to get started I will require;

*A brief description of your business.

*A copy of either:
- passport(s) or drivers license(s)and,
- a utility bill with your name and address clearly stated
- (If services required for a company I would require copies of persons owning more than 25% of the shareholding of the company

* A copy of your fully reconciled books from your accounting software or Finanical records in a spreadsheet format.

* Last year's full Accounts and corporate tax return, if available.

*Your Company House number and authentication code.

*Your HMRC UTR number.

Please send me an email prior to purchasing to ensure you have all the details we require for this offer.