- Views 15
What you get with this Offer
- updating campaigns in line with up-to-date prices, marketing messages, etc.
- creating new ad groups for new products/product ranges
- daily campaign monitoring
- careful adjustments to improve traffic & conversions
- minimum of 5 hours of dedicated work to improve the performance of your campaigns, over the 4 day period (please note that any improvements to campaign performance over a period of 4 days may be only marginal without an in-depth optimisation, which is not included in this Hourlie)
- priority work for any specific areas of your campaigns you want improved
- commentary on the performance of your PPC campaigns
*Note 1: I am not able to take on jobs related to Adult Sites, Gambling Sites, or Pharmaceuticals.
*Note 2: This Hourlie is only made available to end users of an AdWords account, and is not offered to AdWords/PPC/SEM managers or consultants, SEM Agencies, or any such parties looking to resell PPC services to their own clients.
*Note 3: This Hourlie offers the management of your existing AdWords PPC campaigns for 4 days, plus its optional ad-on services. If you need another service related to AdWords PPC such as setting up of campaigns, please contact me or see my other Hourlies.
What the Freelancer needs to start the work
I need you to let me know your AdWords Client ID Number (you can find it in the top right corner of the AdWords interface, when you log in), so that I can send you a request to access your account as an AdWords Manager through my Manager Account. Once you've accepted my invitation, I can start working immediately. (You will be able to terminate my Manager Access, once the job is completed to your satisfaction.)
Please also try to give me as much information as possible about your campaign needs including the following:
- Details of the nature of your business and website URL to be promoted
- Campaign objectives, USPs (Unique Selling Points), marketing message, estimated monthly AdWords budget
- Campaign specifications including target area, target audience, etc.
- Any specific ideas you may have about the management of your AdWords campaigns