- Views 303
What you get with this Hourlie
Please ALWAYS ask for a custom job, the price portrayed here is based on average shaped logos, the final price can be less or more depending on the level of complexity and/or the amount of research and sketching I would have to make, and/or wether you already had a set idea or not (if you already have, is less research time for me).
The fee reflects the amounts of work that making a GOOD logo requires: Research on the company, history, its target audience, hours of sketching, selecting, sketching, samples and variations, selections, drawing, polishing, corrections.
Illustration = normal planning + a lot of hours of execution.
Logo = LOTS of planning + relatively fast execution.
All that said, if you are hiring me to make a logo for you, you will get a beautiful, high quality design. :)
* The client's share of People Per Hour's fee is included on the price.
• The client owns all rights to the logo.
• Grant of rights is conditional upon payment in full.
• Artist reserves the right to use art for self-promotion only with written permission from the client. (i.e. website, portfolio, promotional directories).
• Client will indemnify and hold artist harmless against any claim arising from artist’s reliance upon reference material provided to the artist by the client, if any.
• There can be no refunds on an product that has already been delivered.
What the Seller needs to start the work
I would need of course a description of your business, who you are, what do you do, your target audience, any other data that may be important, as well as any aspirations or inspiration that you already may have for your logo. We take it from there :)