What you get with this Hourlie
1. Understand the industry - Above all, this step is informative and educational. The focus of this step is finding your product on Amazon, E-bay, looking technical specifications, searching Google and see which companies are major players, and reading customer’s reviews to know customer satisfaction. Additionally, we are looking for fairs, exhibitions and other public events relevant to your product. To conclude, the outcome here is understanding the market, see what the current competition is offering, what are the informal standards and what the customer wants from the product (customer reviews).
2. Search for credible manufacturers - After initial research, we put our focus on finding manufacturers. Based on our kick-off meeting, we narrow down the search and start looking for manufacturers. We do this through Alibaba, TradeIndia, GlobalSources, Made-in-China and many other platforms where we have accounts. In most of the cases we find the leads with a direct approach to the platforms, but also, on some platforms, for this reason, we create requests where manufacturers can apply. Furthermore, the outcome of this step is to have a Google Sheet (shared with you) of potential manufacturers and their information (the web, contact info, the product we are interested in, etc.) and in addition, a list of data that we are missing.
3. Communicate with shortlisted companies and ask for additional info - Step 2 and 3 happen in parallel. The first one is to get some more information from the manufacturers. Whether it is CE certificate, other industry-specific certificates, OEM/ODM capabilities, and other logistics information and quotes. Once we have all the manufacturer data that we need, supported with a quote for the sourced product, we will send you the company to you review it.
4. Sample delivery - From the shortlisted companies, you can choose from which you want a sample and we will organize their sample delivery accordingly. We organize the whole process, from providing your address to paying for the shipping costs.
5. Transfer of communication - Once you received the samples and you find the right supplier, consequently, we will transfer to you the entire communication with that client. Accordingly, we will send introduction e-mail connecting you, so you could start making orders and carry on with the supplier.
What the Seller needs to start the work
Product Sourcing is not something you just write a paragraph and expect it finished - if someone promises that, then don't expect quality.
In order to start we need 2 things from you:
1. A filled requirement - we have a one-page questionnaire that covers all important questions for what product you are looking for, quantity, specifications, etc. We need that filled to the best of your knowledge.
2. A short Skype talk - Before we start, we must have an inquiry meeting (<30min) to clear up all questions, in order to ensure the highest satisfaction.
Once we have the requirement and the meeting, we will dedicate a team of Sourcing specialists that will find the best product on the market.