What you get with this Hourlie
For a fixed fee you get 3 days (8 hours per day) of my services as an experienced process and IT business analyst. That’s 10 years’ experience of improving business processes and IT systems at your service.
Typically 'Hourly' may include combinations of:
• Mapping As Is and To Be business processes. Expertly defined and documented business processes serves many functions including training, on-boarding and standardising procedures.
• Business Process Re-engineering is an excellent technique for changing the way tasks are done. Cost savings and improved customer service are big benefits for any organisation.
• A good IT business analyst who has proven ability to accurately capture and document business requirements is a must for any IT change. My experience is full life-cycle and includes writing functional requirements, descriptive use case, use case diagrams, ER Diagrams and functional requirements documents.
Examples of benefits delivered to date include: £65k per annum reduction in IT costs, Process Cycle Efficiency (PCE) increased by 43%, missed appointments reduced by 6% and a new workflow solutions.
TRAINING AND CERTIFICATIONS
• Degree educated with interests in change management and information systems.
• PRINCE2 Practitioner.
• NVQ L3 Dip. Business Improvement Techniques - Processes
• Microsoft Office User
• ISEB Foundation in Business Analysis
• Acceptance Testing
• ARIS Process mapping
I have my own 17ins widescreen laptop with MS Office Professional 2013 installed, including Visio 2013. There's no need to provide any IT kit, I just need a desk and a chair in a room where we can run workshops.
If you are UK based this hourly includes the option for 1 day of on-site workshops if you are based in England or Wales. If you are located elsewhere within the UK we can agree a price for extra travel. If you are based outside of the UK then no problems we can work by video-conference at times convenient to yourself.
AN ABSOLUTE MUST
Before booking we must agree scope of works and dates.
AND FINALLY ...
If this Hourly doesn't exactly fit your needs please get in touch, I'm sure we can come to some arrangement, I want to be as flexible as I can.
Get more with Hourlie Add-ons
I can give an extra day (4 days instead of 3)
Additional 1 working day+$164
I can work on site in the Midlands
Additional 1 working day+$53
I can work on site in England or Wales
Additional 1 working day+$92
I can work on site in Scotland
Additional 1 working day+$118
What the Seller needs to start the work
In the first instance please contact me. We need to agree 2 things before booking this Hourly:
• The scope of works, i.e. exactly what work is expected of me, no surprises please.
• Start and end dates, so we can both prepare.