- Views 417
- Sales 1
What you get with this Offer
• checking spelling, punctuation, grammar, consistency of terms, cross-referencing etc
• checking for typographical errors
• checking nothing is missing, images are clear, line breaks and page breaks are appropriate etc
• checking the content is readable and meets its brief
• checking the overall flow of content
• editing content to fix problems eg improve clarity, remove superfluous words, remove unnecessary repetition, correct inconsistencies, explain or remove unnecessary jargon and ensure the text is appropriate for the target audience
I have over 15 years’ experience in writing, editing and proofreading. My last job involved training a team of editors to review examination papers which had to be 100% accurate and meet tight deadlines. I am conscientious with a meticulous attention to detail ensuring the highest standards of work are delivered on time.
Please get in touch if you have any work you feel I could help with.
What the Freelancer needs to start the work
- your text in a Microsoft Word document or Adobe PDF format
- any style guide that needs to be followed
- details of the intended audience and purpose of the text
Caroline did a good job of proofing and editing.
Very happy with Caroline's work. Will definitely work with her in future. Highly Recommended.