- Views 31
What you get with this Hourlie
The keyword is a very important aspect for a website in order to get ultimate traffic and rank on Search Engines. There are thousands of businesses online in the same field. Trust and reliability is the key factor that helps a business go long. So, why the customers will choose your service rather than the others? The keyword will help you in the issue. If you have top ranks for your keywords, then it will help you show your website in the top search results. And who doesn't want to get the top rank in this competitive business? Obviously, you would be eager to know about your top competitor's business, which keywords are they using, and how to beat them. I'll rescue you from all these anxieties. Let's have a look at my service:
1. I will do a complete keyword research for your website.
2. I will select unique keywords for every page of your website.
3. Each page will contain 3-5 keywords.
4. I will select only the "high monthly searched" keywords in your business.
5. Selected keywords will be Low and Medium competitive so you can rank them easily.
6. Suggest you the most valuable keywords for Google Adwords and PPC (Pay Per Click) campaign.
With Competitor Analysis, you will get:
1. Top 5 competitor's website analysis and compare them to your site.
2. SEO analysis, structure and element analysis, social media research, security analysis
3. Reports for the total number of backlinks, daily traffic and ranking stats.
3. Check for Page Authority, Domain Authority, Alexa, and Index.
Tools I will use for the task:
1. Google Adwords
Get more with Hourlie Add-ons
I can do Website Analysis And Provide You An Effective SEO Strategy For Ranking and Traffic
Additional 1 working day+$10
I can write meta Title, Meta Description, Fix Header Tags, Add Alt Tag for All Images
Additional 2 working days+$20
What the Seller needs to start the work
1. Your Website URL
2. Details about your business/services
3. Preferred keywords (if any)
4. Target Market
5. Target Location (Local/Global)
6. Target Audience
7. Competitor website (if you can specify)