- Views 169
What you get with this Offer
We use PeoplePerHour as a discounted sales platform. You'll be getting Agency standard service for cut prices.
Throughout your project you will be dealing with me directly, just as you would with a freelancer. If you have any questions please don't hesitate to get in touch:https://www.peopleperhour.com/freelancer/sohag/i-am-professional-graphic-designer/1821490
With this Hourlie you will receive a full brand identity package:
- Logo Design (unlimited revisions until perfect)
- Business Cards (unlimited revisions, for one set of details)
- Letterhead Template
- Brand Style Guide (I will supply a guidebook that provides basic rules or features that will allow you to ensure brand consistency across all of your outputs. This includes advice on font, colour and imagery use.)
HOW IT WORKS:
- First of all I will ask you to complete a short questionnaire to try and fully understand your company.
- I will then fully research your market and your niche and create a mood board based on relevant inspiration.
- Word association tasks will help me find interesting avenues for exploration.
- I will then go to my sketchbook and start the free-flowing design process.
- You will then receive a collection of different logo directions after I transfer my best sketches into vector format.
- After I take on board your preferences and valuable insights I will continue to refine the logo until you are 100% happy.
- You will then receive the logo in all possible formats you will ever need.
- We will then repeat the process for the business cards and letterhead.
- Following that you will get a brand style guide to help you portray a uniform brand identity across all fronts.
Please note that this hourly will take longer than 5 days, that's the maximum I can set it. The average branding package takes 7-8 days depending on speed of communication and number of revisions.
Get more with Offer Add-ons
I can deliver all work in 1 working day
Additional 1 working day+$26
What the Freelancer needs to start the work
All I need to get started is a few details on your requirements:
1. A brief description of your business
2. Which industry your business is in
3. What text you want to include on the logo
4. Any slogans or taglines?
5. Any preferred colors you want to use
6. Target market
7. Anything you don't want in the design