- Views 13
What you get with this Hourlie
Thank you for visiting my hourlie.
Me and my team create responsive websites that are easy for you to manage and edit in the future without incurring additional costs. Once site ready, you will be able to manage the website by adding your own content, images and or any further pages. Also, we provide you with a training manual.
✔ The responsive site for Tablets & Mobile Devices
✔ 5-10 pages of your choice (Home, About Us, Services, Testimonials, Contact Us etc.) based on your web content
✔ Fully secured website
✔ Homepage with rotating/sliding banners
✔ Secure and optimized Website
✔ Portfolio/Image or video gallery
✔ Contact us/Booking form
✔ Social pages integration e.g; facebook/twitter/youtube
✔ Newsletter subscription
☆☆☆Our complimentary services ☆☆☆
✓ Three rounds of revisions for free (without addition to original brief and requirements)
☆☆☆ Guarantee ☆☆☆
✔ Fully secured and hack-proof website
✔ Fast loading pages for better conversion and navigability
✔ Fully responsive - mobile, iPad, laptop, or desktop ready
✔ Non-disclosure, non-competition and your ownership of produced source code.
PS: Kindly request quote for including any dynamic functionality and feature.
If you have any questions don’t hesitate to ask.
**** Please discuss all project requirements before buying this hourlie ****
What the Seller needs to start the work
1. A couple of links of website design that encourages you the most or they could be your competitor websites.
2. Domain and hosting login details. (if you want us to host it on your server rather than ours).
3. Send me the WordPress theme of your choice, if you have no idea about it, share me a website link that inspires you, we will search for a WordPress theme for your site also let me know any specific color theme you would want for your website.
4. WordPress admin login access, if you don't have WordPress installed then send me your hosting login access. (but if you don't have an idea about that please, feel free to ask we'll help you to get that)
5. List of all pages and Menu to be displayed on the website
6. Contents (text and images) for each page and clear direction about pages layout.
7.Also, we need the logo.
Please, feel free to explain and ask me, that will help us to build the better website for you.