- Views 32
What you get with this Offer
You can also choose to schedule automatic data refreshes to keep the information up-to-date and share the report with other users in your company.
All of the following are included in the price:
- Working with you to understand and refine your requirements so that we are both clear on what success looks like
- Sketching a design for the proposed solution and refining this according to your feedback
- Connecting to the data source(s)
- Building a data model that will underpin the Report
- Creating the Report
- Making any necessary amendments according to your feedback
If you choose to purchase the optional add-on, the following are also included:
- Help you publish the Report into the Power BI cloud service
- Configure the data refresh settings so that the information stays up to date
- Help you create a Dashboard and pin various Report elements to it
- Help you share the Report and Dashboard with other users in your company
Why choose me?
I am a Power BI specialist at a major UK grocery retailer. I'm responsible for creating the solutions that keep our business running and I also deliver Power BI training to our colleagues across the country.
What is my background?
In my role as a Digital Product Manager, I create the Technology systems that keep our shelves full for customers. The Power BI solution I created powers our 24/7 delivery operation across the UK, providing a real-time view of the Logistics Network that delivers 2,500 trailers full of stock every day.
Get more with Offer Add-ons
I can help you publish to Power BI cloud service and configure automatic refresh
Additional 1 working day+$26
What the Freelancer needs to start the work
Firstly, I need to understand your requirements. Then I need the data in any consumable form, for example CSV files, spreadsheets, XML, JSON, databases, web pages, SQL server, Amazon Redshift, Azure, Twitter, Salesforce etc. A screen sharing session (e.g. via Skype) is recommended in the requirements gathering stage, however we can work via chat if you prefer. If you purchase the optional add-on, a screen sharing session will be required.