- Views 1,582
- Sales 1
What you get with this Offer
- The design will be delivered as a tiff or pdf file with each colour differentiated on a separate layer
- If you have logos or slogans to be included on the styles, you can provide me with same and it will be incorporated into the design
- For an additional cost, I can provide you with a sketch of the t-shirt showing how the print will look on it.
- This hourlie includes 3 minor revisions. Any major changes may incur extra charges.
- You can use the tiff/pdf file for printing. If you require the design in any other format please let me know in advance before you buy the hourlie.
- This hourlie is for designing an artwork that can be used as a single placement print. To develop print designs to be used as a repeat pattern kindly browse my other hourlies.
What the Freelancer needs to start the work
To start, I will need
- A visual reference / sketch showing what you are after
- If it is a multicolour Artwork, then Colour Standards for each colour. Pantone shades or visual references to a particular shade is acceptable. Keep in mind that shades tend to vary depending on the display settings on your monitor/screen
- Dimensions of the print
- Other design details such as number of colours to be used, size, placement of the print, the logo to be incorporated if any