What you get with this Hourlie
I'll create a strategy document that covers all areas and advises which platforms and tools to focus on including, social media, email, PPC, Adwords etc.
The online marketing strategy document I create will cover all of the following areas:
1. Analysis (where are we now?)
- A health and wealth check of your organisation. What do we have? what do we lack? what are we achieving now? who are our competitors? How successful and well equipped are they?
- Who are our customers? what is it they want or need? What is their worth and do they have a disposable income?
2. Objectives (where do we want to be?)
- Objectives are about where you want to be in the future.
• What do we want or need to achieve (objectives)?
• Which markets should we focus on?
Objectives should be SMART - Specific, Measurable, Achievable, Relevant and Time Related.
3. Strategy (How do we get there?)
- Which customers do we need to target (strategies)?
- Strategy summarises how you will achieve your objectives for the different strategy points of segmentation, targeting and proposition development
4. Tactics (How exactly do we get there?)
- What decisions do we need to make about products/services, prices, place, promotional activity, people, skills, process (how we do things) and physical evidence (how we brand things)?
- which tools will we use? - Social Media, Google Adwords, PPC platforms, SEO, Email marketing etc
5. Actions and Budget (who does what and when and what will it cost?)
- These are the details of tactics
- Responsibilities and structures
- internal resources and skills
- what external help do we need? freelancers, agencies etc
6. Control (How do we monitor performance?)
- We will look at the use of management information including web analytics to assess whether strategic and tactical objectives are achieved and how improvements can be made to enhance results further.
Get more with Hourlie Add-ons
I can implement the online strategy
Additional 5 working days+$319
I can deliver all work in 1 working day+$128
What the Seller needs to start the work
I'll need any information you can provide about your products/ services, target market, marketing budgets, advertising materials etc.
Please note: I don't work with adult industry and gambling businesses.
disappointing experience. the results are very poor and not at all up to the standards. I will never recommend Mike.
Mike is a very good communication and honest person to work with
Great service! we will keep working together
Mike has provided with excellent marketing plan, his copy is clear, very professional and extremely fast to respond to message ,Mike many thanks