- Views 1,092
- Sales 5
What you get with this Offer
Some businesses don't realise how YouTube is in fact a necessity for their marketing needs. Considering how much traffic it gets on a daily basis it means you can potentially connect with thousands of other people and prospective customers through the platform.
And with more video views, your YouTube channel is guaranteed to climb Google’s very own search listings which will in turn bring even more traffic to your business.
What I will do for only £25 with this hourlie includes:
1. Register and create your YouTube channel.
2. Design a background cover to go on your YouTube channel with any selected images that you want included.
3. Create your profile icon with your logo.
4. Add any links to your website or other social media channels.
5. Create and upload a SEO’d description about your business to your channel using the correct keywords so it is easily found online.
6. Upload up to 10 videos to your channel, all of which are SEO’d with only the most relevant keywords, titles and tags.
7. Set up your channel dashboard so you can track statistics of your videos , visitors etc.
8. Connect your channel with any other YouTube channels that are relevant to your business or industry.
9. Add your YouTube channel to your google analytics ID (if required)
And at such a low cost for all that its easy to see why video may just prove invaluable to your business success!
What the Freelancer needs to start the work
Simply send us:
1. Your logo and/or any images you want incorporated in the channel designs
2. If you have one please send us your Gmail/ Goggle+ account details as it is required to create a YouTube channel (If not we’ll create a Gmail account free of charge)
3. Any social media account and website addresses (i.e www.twitter.com/yourcompany) that want to be linked YouTube channel.
4. Any videos that you require uploading to the YouTube account. (Note they must be in acceptable format such as .MPEG4, .AVI, .WMV etc
5. A description about your business and/or the your website address