- Views 33
What you get with this Offer
★★★★★ 100% Job Satisfaction Guaranteed ★★★★★
We can convert your website into the Android mobile app.
✔ Quality Service
✔ Unique & Professional Design
✔ 100% Customer Satisfaction
✔ Best Price
✔ Fantastic value for money
*** LIMITED TIME: BEST OFFER FOR LONG PROJECT ***
$10 is per hour.
Cost of app development = number of hours * 10$.
I have expertise in:
✔ Beacon Applications (iBeacon / Eddystone)
✔ Chat SDK (QuickBlox, SendBird, AppLozic, Pusher, Layer, Firebase)
✔ Firebase (Database, Storage, Cloud Messaging, etc)
✔ Push Notification (Firebase, OneSignal, GCM etc)
✔ In-App Purchase, PayPal, Stripe SDK, Authorize Payment, Razorpay
✔ Google APIs i.e. Map, Places, Direction
✔ Google Analytics for track user activity
✔ Flurry, AppBoy Integration
✔ AdMob, StartApp etc App Monetization SDK Integration
✔ Web Services (XML, JSON)
Publish on Google Play Store
Version control system (GitHub, BitBucket, Git, SVN)
Agile Methodology (Asana, Trello, Mantis, Jira, Basecamp)
1. Instant response: We are always ONLINE, So You always feel connected.
2. Experienced Development team: Our developers are having more than 4 years of experience working in various Software companies.
3. Cost Effective: Most important feature.
4. Support & Enhancement: During the development, We will guide you. If there is something good that can be done then we will definitely let you know.
NOTE: Please ask for availability before purchasing this hourly to avoid delays as I prefer not to work on too many projects at a time which affects the quality of deliverable. Confirm final estimation before processing payment.
Looking for the long-term relationship with you.
Get more with Offer Add-ons
I can provide you full source code of application
Additional 5 working days+$500
I can make your website responsive
Additional 3 working days+$200
What the Freelancer needs to start the work
Here are the steps to start and complete the work following the right path.
1. Leave a message with your website URL and feature requirement.
2. We will contact you as earliest as possible.
3. We will communicate with you over PPH chat system (Workstream).
4. Once all the requirements are clear, We will divide the entire app into small tasks.
5. Based on the tasks, we will decide the number of hours required to develop the app.
6. We will give an estimated cost based on our previous discussion of requirement.
7. Once both sides would be agreed, We would be GOOD TO GO.