- Views 438
What you get with this Offer
After the Brexit referendum, many Britons are worried. Rightfully so, because what will ensue in the coming years is a legal mess. Thankfully, many of you have ancestors from other EU countries and may use that route to obtain dual citizenship with another country.
As a German lawyer, I focus on cases with a connection to Germany.
This hourlie for 250 EUR is for
- a consultation for up to 4 hours,
- by e-mail or by phone/Skype about your chances of obtaining German citizenship,
- while retaining British citizenship,
- including for your spouse and your children,
- whether this is based on German ancestry, on naturalization as a German citizen or under special provisions for the restitution of German citizenship to descendants of Jews who suffered under the Nazis from 1933 to 1945.
What the Freelancer needs to start the work
- your full family history going back to your last known German ancestors who still lived in Germany,
- dates of emigration,
- dates of naturalization,
- dates of marriage,
- dates of birth of anyone in that line between the original German ancestor and you,
- information about your qualifications and your German skills (although they are not required in all cases),
and I might ask for more information after receiving your initial e-mail.