- Views 880
- Sales 4
What you get with this Hourlie
Content provides an opportunity to provide context and tell a story. From the customer view point retailers that do this in a meaningful way will thrive. Connected customers will play an increasingly important role in marketing strategies. With just a few clicks, connected customers share information about their experiences with products and services to their vast social networks. The ability to empower those customers will have a remarkable impact on the perception of brands, products and services among consumers.
Why is content marketing important
• By using social channels to connect with consumers retailers can increase their chances of retaining customers and becoming repeat customers.
• Creating and sharing relevant, valuable information not only creates trust and builds brands – it converts prospects into customers.
• Consumers are now consulting multiple sources throughout their researching, browsing and buying experience, and they are now looking to third-party sources, such as blogs and user-generated content, to help make decisions.
• Twitter and Facebook users are more likely to recommend a brand they follow
With this Hourlie, I will write 30 unique social media posts for one of your platforms. You are welcome to distribute this content amongst ALL of your platforms if you wish... the content will be yours and you can use it however you decide.
What the Seller needs to start the work
- A small brief about your business
- Your business's aims and objectives
- Your social media aims and objectives
- Your keywords
- Details regarding each of your social media profiles
- Details regarding your competitors social media profiles
- Which platform you would like the posts written for