What you get with this Hourlie
The following types of translation projects will be accepted:
* Private communications, such as letters or e-mails.
* Posters & advertisements. Commercial documents.
* Excerpts from magazines and general books.
* Instruction manuals for everyday use items (washing machine, shaver etc).
* Lyrics to music videos, songs or drama/movie subtitles.
* Receipts and invoices. General business paperwork.
* General website content. E-commerce, Social networks, etc.
The following jobs will not be accepted:
* Legal documents such as certificates, contracts or lawsuits.
* Translations that require an understanding of advanced terminology (medical profession, engineering etc).
* Government related documents that require an authorized stamp.
* Research projects involving a deep understanding of the subject matter.
Please see the extras for additional options!
Get more with Hourlie Add-ons
I can translate an additional 250 words
Additional 1 working day+$13
I can optimize for SEO (per 250 words)
Additional 1 working day+$26
I can deliver all work in 1 working day+$26
What the Seller needs to start the work
Please provide the text in one of the following formats: Plain text, PDF, HWP, Word Document or Image file.
quick, professional and intelligent.
Great job. Will use again.
Very thorough and professional - as usual
Thank you for Peter for the work, he was professional at all times and conducted the task at hand in a efficient quick manner.
Highly recommended if you are looking to get some Hangul translations done.
First class and speedy too
Excellent work, as usual!
Thank you very much for another job well done.
Professional and accurate translation. Easy to communicate too. Very efficient! Able to fit my job in a tight deadline. Im highly satisfied by Peter's translation services. would use his translation service again in the future.