- Views 255
What you get with this Hourlie
Wordpress SEO is a "must-have" service for all Wordpress website owners who want to get better rankings within the major search engines, such as Google, Google Maps, Bing & Yahoo!
Better rankings means more targeted traffic to your website & more targeted leads for your business, which ultimately generates more revenue for you and your company.
My On-Page, Wordpress SEO Service Includes:
- Full meta tag editing and optimisation
- Keyword research for each page
- Installation and configuration of the Platinum SEO Pack, SEO Ultimate, Yoast, All-In-One SEO Pack or any other preferred SEO Plugin
- Manual keyword optimisation of every single post and page
- H1, H2, H3, H4 tag implementation (if you have enough content)
- Image optimisation, alt text & title implementation
- Sitemap.xml installation, configuration and submission to Google Webmasters
- Robots.txt install and advanced wordpress configuration
- Search engine friendly URLs
- Page load testing & page loading speed increase
- Internal linking implementation across all posts/pages
- Google webmaster integration & configuration
- Google Analytics integration & configuration
- Enhance your Wordpress Security to stop hackers & spammers
- Social media integration including floating or fixed share buttons
- Automated posting of any new posts directly to your facebook, twitter and linkedin accounts.
- Add social buttons linking to your business or personal social network accounts
- Add website widgets for facebook, twitter, youtube
- Maximum of 25 posts/pages/products. For websites with more than 25 posts/pages/products, please contact for pricing.
- It can take 7 to 14 days to see a positive improvement in your rankings.
- Must be a self-hosted Wordpress website
- ENGLISH WEBSITES ONLY!
What the Seller needs to start the work
- The main login details for your wordpress admin area.
- Your google login for installing analytics and webmasters.
These include my monthly SEO link building services & will require the selection of 2 closely related, local or national based keywords you would like to increase the ranking of, within Google. We must both agree on the keyword selection before we proceed the campaign.