- Views 108
What you get with this Hourlie
Every file receives a unique treatment, no presets or automatic settings are used.
What you get:
• Detailed Equalization
• Multi-Band Compression
• Dynamic Range Enhancement
• Harmonic Saturation
• Stereo Imaging
• Multi-Band Transient Shaping
• Multi-Band Saturation Shaping (if needed)
• Clarity boost & low-end punch (if needed)
• Professional Dithering if you submit 24bit or higher quality files
• Volume Maximization, depends on your mix quality and spectral frequency range
Delivery in any of the following formats: WAV, AIFF, FLAC, OGG/VORBIS, CAF or MP3 up to 48 KHz / 24 or 32 bit float
I can send the mastered file via Dropbox, Google drive, Mega, MediaFire, WeTransfer or any other cloud service you feel comfortable with.
Use optional Hourlie Add-ons for additional services and feel free to ask me anything before ordering.
What the Seller needs to start the work
• Your tracks must be in the following quality: WAV / AIFF 44.1 or 48 KHz / 24 bit or 32 bit float (recommended)
• Send your track without any processing (plugins) on the Master BUS with at least 6 dB of headroom, and if you wish, another copy with your processing on the Master BUS so I could hear what did you want to achieve.
• I need a reference track of a similar style (recommended, but not mandatory)
• I need the speed of your track (BPM), this is VERY important!!! It would also be great if you could provide the key of your track (for example E-Minor).