- Views 247
- Sales 2
What you get with this Hourlie
* Cross-Site Request Forgery
* Cross-Site Scripting
* Injection flaws (particularly SQL injection)
* Failure to Restrict URL Access
* Using Components With Known Vulnerabilities
* Missing Function Level Access Control
* Security Misconfiguration
* Information Leakage and Improper Error Handling
You will receive a report with the evidence to support each of vulnerable points found, alongside some references and pointers on how to remediate them.
What the Seller needs to start the work
First and foremost, the website URL and confirmation you are the owner or somebody with authority to authorize penetration testing against the webiste.
If the site has a private area and registration is open to everyone that's all I need. Otherwise I will require you to provide with a username and password as well.