- Views 1,166
- Sales 25
What you get with this Hourlie
- I will keep an eye on your campaigns and make sure they remain in good condition.
- I will identify problems early on and advise you on a course of action to solve them.
- I will fix any minor issues within the scope of this hourlie, and offer extra services for more major issues.
What's not included:
- The scope of this Hourlie does not cover an in depth review, analysis or optimisation of your campaigns
- This Hourlie does not offer a full and comprehensive management of your campaigns
*Note 1: I am not able to take on jobs related to Adult Sites, Gambling Sites, or Pharmaceuticals.
*Note 2: This Hourlie is only made available to end users of an AdWords account, and is not offered to AdWords/PPC/SEM managers or consultants, SEM Agencies, or any such parties looking to resell PPC services to their own clients.
*Note 3: This Hourlie offers the test-management of your existing AdWords PPC campaigns for 5 days, plus its optional ad-on services. If you need another service related to AdWords PPC such as setting up of campaigns, please contact me or see my other Hourlies.
What the Seller needs to start the work
I need you to let me know your AdWords Client ID Number (you can find it in the top right corner of the AdWords interface, when you log in), so that I can send you a request to access your account as an AdWords Manager through my Manager Account. Once you've accepted my invitation, I can start working immediately. (You will be able to terminate my Manager Access, once the job is completed to your satisfaction.)
Please also try to give me as much information as possible about your campaign needs including the following:
- Details of the nature of your business and website URL to be promoted
- Campaign objectives, USPs (Unique Selling Points), marketing message, estimated monthly AdWords budget
- Campaign specifications including target area, target audience, etc.
- Any specific ideas you may have about the management of your AdWords campaigns