- Views 26
What you get with this Hourlie
The entire contents of the website, including design, plugins, and database will be transferred directly to the new environment ensuring your site works 100% the same as it did before.
The entire migration can normally be completed within an hour from the start of the work. Custom DigitalOcean setups may take slightly longer.
What the Seller needs to start the work
1. Access to the existing webserver or hosting provider:
- The domain name of the site to move
- Control Panel access for the account associated with the WordPress install (recommended), OR
- FTP details for the website directory
- Database login credentials: If this is not known I can attach a backup plugin to WordPress to export this data.
2. Access to the new hosting provider
- Control panel access on the new host (recommended), OR
- FTP information
- Database credentials (new database name, host, username and password)