- Views 3,549
- Sales 161
What you get with this Hourlie
Because I'm a tried and tested "Specialist" in PPC advertising, with a successful career background in this area (see "about me" and my "portfolio"). This means I have the right skill set, expertise and professionalism to deliver smart, efficient and successful PPC campaigns. I'm not an SEO geek who also does some PPC work. Which is why, I don't sell services for SEO, email marketing, social media marketing, etc. I'm a dedicated "PPC Specialist". I have 5+ years' media-agency experience, mastering just that, "PPC", in London's competitive SEM industry. I've set up, optimised, managed, reviewed and re-structured PPC campaigns containing up to 50,000 keywords, for clients like Ford, AXA, First Direct, TalkTalk and Virgin Money, spending millions of pounds of their advertising budgets for them on Google AdWords, Bing (MSN) and Yahoo!. So, if you need "expert help with AdWords PPC", I'm your man. If you need help with SEO (which is a different kind of animal) then you can find better.
What you get with this Hourlie:
You get careful management of your AdWords PPC campaigns for 5 days, including careful adjustments to fine tune and improve performance.
- daily campaign monitoring
- minor adjustments to improve traffic & coversions
- around 2-3 hours of dedicated work to improve the performance of your campaigns, over the 5 day period (please note that any improvements to campaign performance over a period of 5 days may be only marginal without an in-depth optimisation, which is not included in this Hourlie)
- priority work for any specific areas of your campaigns you want improved
- commentary on the performance of your PPC campaigns
What's not included:
- The scope of this Hourlie does not cover an in depth review, analysis or optimisation of your campaigns
*Note 1: I am not able to take on jobs related to Adult Sites, Gambling Sites, or Pharmaceuticals.
*Note 2: This Hourlie is only made available to end users of an AdWords account, and is not offered to AdWords/PPC/SEM managers or consultants, SEM Agencies, or any such parties looking to resell PPC services to their own clients.
*Note 3: This Hourlie offers the management of your existing AdWords PPC campaigns for 5 days, plus its optional ad-on services. If you need another service related to AdWords PPC such as setting up of campaigns, please contact me or see my other Hourlies.
What the Seller needs to start the work
I need you to let me know your AdWords Client ID Number (you can find it in the top right corner of the AdWords interface, when you log in), so that I can send you a request to access your account as an AdWords Manager through my Manager Account. Once you've accepted my invitation, I can start working immediately. (You will be able to terminate my Manager Access, once the job is completed to your satisfaction.)
Please also try to give me as much information as possible about your campaign needs including the following:
- Details of the nature of your business and website URL to be promoted
- Campaign objectives, USPs (Unique Selling Points), marketing message, estimated monthly AdWords budget
- Campaign specifications including target area, target audience, etc.
- Any specific ideas you may have about the management of your AdWords campaigns